Welcome to Art Department, a management and booking service with over 25 years’ experience providing all your art department needs.
- Ben Smith takes us to the movies with McDonalds new idents… 24/10/2019
- AUDI’s “I’ll Be Your Mirror” directed by Johnny Hardstaff in Kiev – nice… 04/07/2019
- Spike Jonze directs Idris Elba in latest Squarespace commercial 29/04/2019
- Too Good To Wait 19/12/2018
- New Lotto tears at the heart strings!! 12/10/2018
- Gold for VW!! 19/09/2018
John Brambles Experian series for Outsider has us fishing for compliments...
Art Department Production Designer John Bramble has given a great new look to the current Experian campaign running throughout the Rugby World Cup.
The six spots directed by Outsiders directing duo Dom & Nic and produced by the lovely John Madsen were shot on location and in studios in and around London over five days in late September.
Art Department fellow lifers Fabrice Spelta ably art directed this one in a dry suit assisted by Propmasters Louis Glickman and Lloyd Vincent in full length waders! The art department gang got lucky with the weather when shooting the ‘Anglers’ script at Painshill Park, an 18th Century Landcaped Garden in Cobham, Surrey.
The boys have done a great job and it should be noted that no livestock or fish were harmed in the making of this commercial!! You can view the very funny GOTHS version at https://vimeo.com/366440913